Making your clothing label a durable 3D multi-color effect. Our custom-made Rubber, Silicone, PVC labels and patches are soft to touch, and are available in all vivid colours, white, black, or clear. These excellent soft rubbery labels are perfect expressing the brand identification of your clothing products or accessories.
These rubber labels are typically sewn on the outside of garments, sportswear, bags and outdoor equipment. Rubber labels can be made in any colour, any shape, and embossed logo.
The minimum order quantity for PVC rubber labels are from 10 – 500 units. The minimum order for Silicone label is just 300 units.
Similarities between PVC and Silicone Rubber Labels
- Visually, there is actually very little difference between PVC and silicone rubber labels
- Both materials are good for the environment
- Each can be completely customised with your logo and a 3D multi-colour effect
- Both are entirely waterproof
- Neither will have its colour fade when in direct sunlight
- Each can be adapted to either self-adhesive or velcro backing
- Both are very easy to sew onto textiles.
Differences between PVC and Silicone Rubber Labels
- PVC labels are cheaper to produce than silicone ones
- Silicone has the ability to stretch, whereas PVC rubber labels cannot
- Silicone label material is slightly more environmentally friendly material than PVC labels. It is soft against the skin than PVC label as well
- PVC labels can have a heat resistance up to 45- 50 degree Celsius. Silicone labels can have a heat resistance up to 200 -250 degree Celsius
- Silicon label can be adapted to melt adhesive, whereas PVC rubber label cannot
TPU Clothing Labels
TPU labels also called Clear Clothing Labels. They are soft and smooth clothing labels which are screen printed on clear rubber labels. You can have your own logo, company name, care instructions, sizes printed on to this soft rubber clothing label. TPU clear labels are used often on swimwear and lingerie. You can easily sew the TPU labels onto your textile products, the same way as you sew down the woven fabric labels.