Making your clothing label a durable 3D multi-color effect. Our custom-made Rubber, Silicone, PVC labels and patches are soft to touch, and are available in all vivid colours, white, black, or clear. These excellent soft rubbery labels are perfect expressing the brand identification of your clothing products or accessories.
These rubber labels are typically sewn on the outside of garments, sportswear, bags and outdoor equipment. Rubber labels can be made in any colour, any shape, and embossed logo.
Silicone rubber labels are suitable and can use in high and cold temperature environments; that’s why they are often found in applications in extremely harsh environments. They are very UV stable as well.
The minimum order quantity for PVC rubber labels are from 10 – 500 units. The minimum order for Silicone label is just 300 units.
Similarities between PVC and Silicone Rubber Labels
- Visually, there is actually very little difference between PVC and silicone rubber labels
- Both materials are good for the environment
- Each can be completely customised with your logo and a 3D multi-colour effect
- Both are entirely waterproof
- Neither will have its colour fade when in direct sunlight
- Each can be adapted to either self-adhesive or velcro backing
- Both are very easy to sew onto textiles.
Differences between PVC and Silicone Rubber Labels
- PVC labels are cheaper to produce than silicone ones
- Silicone has the ability to stretch, whereas PVC rubber labels cannot
- Silicone label material is slightly more environmentally friendly material than PVC labels. It is soft against the skin than PVC label as well
- PVC labels can have a heat resistance up to 45- 50 degree Celsius. Silicone labels can have a heat resistance up to 200 -250 degree Celsius
- Silicon label can be adapted to melt adhesive, whereas PVC rubber label cannot
TPU Clothing Labels
TPU labels also called Clear Clothing Labels. They are soft and smooth clothing labels which are screen printed on clear rubber labels. You can have your own logo, company name, care instructions, sizes printed on to this soft rubber clothing label. TPU clear labels are used often on swimwear and lingerie. You can easily sew the TPU labels onto your textile products, the same way as you sew down the woven fabric labels.
Rubber Labels , Silicon, and PVC labels Style
Silicon Transfer LabelSilicon heat transfer label creates a beautiful 3D logo on fabric label. They are machine washable. The method of silicone heat transfer is environmentally friendly. It can stretch and contour and is very crack resistant, it’s also water and wash resistant. Our silicone transfer labels can be printed on to woven labels, cotton labels and PU labels, depending on your needs. The minimum order quantity for our silicone heat transfer label is 500 labels. We offer free UK delivery.
Silicone Transfer TapeSilicone heat transfer tape is often used for sportswear. The 3 D silicone logo can stretch on the woven tape. We are able to produce as small as a 1mm thickness 3D silicone heat transfer brand logo on to woven tape, grosgrain ribbon, and cotton tape.
Tagless heat transfer clothing labels
If you’re creating amazing, unique and fun clothes this summer, then our tagless heat transfer clothing labels are a great choice. With a range of colour options available you can make sure your logo and branding really stand out. Our bespoke labels have a great clear print with loads of detail. For a professional, colourful label solution, our great quality tagless label heat transfers are perfect. To apply our Tagless Label heat transfers, you can use a household iron, which is great for smaller designers, especially if you are working from home. Our printed labels give a really professional finish, which is great for designers creating their first collection or trying out new designs. For the best results, we recommend using a heat transfer machine. These specialised machines are great for quick, high-quality labelling in larger quantities and our tagless heat transfer clothing labels are compatible with any machine.